Utilizing Social Media for Your Business
Everyone is telling you that being “experiential” is the only way to survive as a business. Traffic to your storefront is dropping. Print advertising isn’t working like it did anymore. There is a sea of social media posts, and only 2% of your followers ever see your Facebook or Instagram content. How are you supposed to get customers through the door so that you can share the fantastic experience that you have crafted for them?
You leverage social media to stop being boring and start being the brand that your customers will invest time to engage with.
In this session, discover ways to drive meaningful traffic through your door with your own brand. Hear the ways that can help you leverage the power of who and what your brand is to strategically increase customer traffic and sales.
In these sessions, you will learn:
- How to make your brand really matter to consumers
- How to leverage social media and why it’s a meaningful tool
- Simple first steps to combine these concepts and jump-start the conversation
Presented by Megan Baumeister of Tilt/Shift Brands
Class Schedule: 3 Sessions (approx. 2 hours each)
Materials: Tablet or Laptop
- Thursdays, October 12, 19 & 26, 2017
- 3pm – 5pm
- Cody: 1501 Stampede Ave, Park County Complex Building
- Megan Baumeister, Tilt/Shift Brands & Design